A conversation with Ellen Mann about bringing your full creative self to your work, and how you can weave sketchnotes into your writing to help drive home the impact you hope to have on your readers.
- Common interest between Ellen and I: The New Yorker cartoons!
- We mention the communication style of Back of the Napkin author Dan Roam.
- The book Life Reimagined that inspired the future work that Ellen is imagining.
Check out these other episodes available on podcast launch day:
- How to Sketchnote Faster
- Building Community with Sketchnotes
- Creating Visual Presentations for Online Talks
Free Sketchnoting Guide
Want to give sketchnoting a try but not sure where to start? Check out this sample of The Verbal To Visual Notebook:
That 100% hand-sketched notebook includes a set of prompts to help you put pen to paper and start sketching out ideas yourself.
You can get the free guide here.