Learn a New Language with Sketchnotes
A faster path to fluency.
Use the powerful combination of words and visuals to help you become fluent in a new language.
Break Barriers and Cross Borders
Have you always wanted to learn a new language, but have lacked the support to follow through on that desire? I think sketchnotes can help with that.
Illustrated Video Lessons
Here's a full list of lessons that are available within this course.
Unit 1: An Introduction
- 1.1 Course Overview
- 1.2 Your Language Learning Goal
- 1.3 Sketchnoting & Language Learning
- 1.4 Gather Your Resources
Unit 2: Your Language Learning Plan
- 2.1 Your Plan: Build It
- 2.2 Your Plan: Use It
- 2.3 Your Plan: Refine It
Unit 3: Learning Words (Beginner Language Level)
- 3.1 Learning Words (Unit Overview)
- 3.2 Sketch Scenes to Build Vocabulary
- 3.3 Mind Maps to Connect Words
- 3.4 Stick Figures to Learn Verbs
- 3.5 Sketchnoted Vocabulary Flashcards
- 3.6 Drawing Faces to Learn Emotions
Unit 4: Building Sentences (Intermediate Language Level)
- 4.1 Building Sentences (Unit Overview)
- 4.2 Sketchnoting Interesting Quotes
- 4.3 Storytelling with Scenes
- 4.4 Mark Up The Margins
- 4.5 Verb Conjugation Diagrams
- 4.6 Past, Present, Future
Unit 5: Full Immersion (Advanced Language Level)
- 5.1 Full Immersion (Unit Overview)
- 5.2 A Night at the Movies
- 5.3 Sketchnoting the News
- 5.4 Start a Gratitude Journal
- 5.5 Sketchnoting Song Lyrics
- 5.6 Close Your Eyes & Listen
Get a feel for the instructional style by checking out this lesson on using sketched scenes as a way to build your vocabulary in your target language.
Get this Course
Are you ready to start learning a new language?