In this episode of Visual Conversations we explore the topic of developing your personal style, prompted by this video from Chase Jarvis.
Want to develop your own sketchnoting skills? Check out the resources here at Verbal To Visual.
Want to uncover your reason for developing a personal style in the first place? Check out Wayfinding Academy.
Additional links related this episode:
- Check out our last episode in which we reflected on and applied the ideas from the first four conversations.
- Here’s CreativeLive – the company that Chase founded.
- In this episode we talk about a lot of ideas related to learning in public.
- Here’s that Todd Henry Instagram video I mentioned.
- Brené Brown’s books: The Gifts of Imperfection; Daring Greatly; and Rising Strong.
The Final Sketchnote
Best of luck putting in all of that work and making all of those things as you develop your own personal style!
Want To Dig Deeper?
If you’re new to the idea of sketchnoting and excited to develop more visual thinking tools, I think you’d enjoy our foundational course An Introduction To Visual Note-Taking.
If you’d like to make sketchnoted videos like the one you saw here, we’ve got a course for that too! Check out How To Make Sketchnote Videos.
And if you’re an educator interested in bringing visual note-taking into your classroom, check out Sketchnoting In The Classroom.