How a recent experience sparked the desire to pursue my creative dreams more directly.
The Doug Neill Show: Episode #38
Recorded on October 2nd, 2019
You can browse all episodes here.
- 0:29 – How attending live music shows helped build momentum for a dream of mine, and the tipping point I reached last weekend.
- 2:33 – Stepping back to look at why I started this show, and the role it has served this year.
- 4:04 – How the balance has shifted. Related episode: I Almost Quit.
- 5:58 – My decision to pause this show.
- 7:46 – A HUGE thank you to all current and past patrons who have supported this show. I hope you’ve found the additional resources that I’ve been sharing to be helpful.
- 8:25 – A question for you: are you pursuing your creative and career dreams as directly as possible?
- 9:28 – Wrapping it up for the week.
The Video Version
I recently launched a YouTube channel for the show! Hope you enjoy it.
Visual Templates for Creative Business-Builders
Want a bit of extra support as you take action on the ideas from this podcast and build your own creative career?
Get a sketchnote summary and visual template for each episode by
becoming a supporter on Patreon.
Thanks for listening!