I’m excited to announce some major improvements and additions to the online learning environment that I’ve created to help folks master the skill of sketchnoting and apply that skill to work that they care about.
But first, a look back at where we’ve been.
I’ve been teaching sketchoting online for over five years now, and in that time I’ve built up a library of online courses that I’m proud of.
As proud as I am of those stand-alone courses, what’s been inconsistent over the years is your ability to interact with other students while taking a course.
That changes today!
I’ve moved all of those courses above to a new learning environment that I’m really excited about. Here’s quick look inside:
For all new purchases starting today, you’ll automatically be joining that new environment.
If you’ve already picked up a course or two, then check out that course’s home page for directions on how to join us in the new location!
On to some exciting new things…
The Verbal to Visual Community
The Verbal to Visual Community is back!
While those courses above are great for digging into a particular topic and walking away with concrete skills, this group is for folks who want to continue working toward mastery alongside a global community of visual thinkers.
What makes this relaunch of The Verbal to Visual Community exciting is that there’s a bit more structure than the last iteration: monthly themes, a consistent weekly calendar of activities, and a monthly mastermind to connect live.
If you’re ready to go all-in on your sketchnoting skills, then this community is for you.
You can learn more about it here.
One-on-One Coaching Calls
The first of two new perks for anyone who picks up a course or joins the community: one-on-one coaching calls!
Those calls are available for free, and with your permission I’ll record them so that we can share them with others in a new podcast!
I have no doubt that your questions and experiences will resonate with others, so I’m looking forward to sharing those stories in that format.
The final thing that I’m excited to get off of the ground: a new video series called Sketchnote Breakdown.
I’ll be reaching out to experienced visual thinkers to have a conversation about one specific sketchnote that they’ve created.
We’ll talk about the tools they used, their process, the purpose behind the sketch, and the impact that it had.
And for those inside the new learning environment, you’ll get an invite to join in on that conversation!
A Quick Recap
Whew! That’s kind of a lot, isn’t it?
Here’s a quick recap:
- The online sketchnoting courses that I’ve developed now have a new home. If you purchase one, you’ll be taken there automatically.
- If you’ve already picked up a course a two, check out the home page of the course for details on how to join us in the new location.
- I’m relaunching The Verbal to Visual Community and would love for you to be a part of it.
- I’m offering free one-on-one coaching calls for anyone who has picked up a course or joined the community, with the idea of turning those 30-min calls into a new podcast.
- I’m kicking off a new video series to highlight the work of other sketchnoters, and folks within the new learning environment will get to join in on those conversations.
Any questions about these updates?
Don’t hesitate to reach out: email@example.com
I’m so excited to enter this next stage of Verbal to Visual.
Thanks for joining me on this journey.